Feb 6, 2014

Skinny Dip

So I have been reading the Sarah Plain and Tall series to my girls this week, and one of the aunties in the story goes skinny dipping in the ocean. That, of course, required a detailed explanation including what, why, and how. And it must have made an impression because the topic came up again tonight at bedtime from Lindsay, to which I replied:

"Would you ever go skinny dipping?" 

"No. Never. There would be boys!"

"Well, you would go somewhere where there were no people, somewhere private", I prompted. "It's against the law to do that in public places anyway. You could get arrested."

"But people would see you!" she still insisted. "And a policeman would come."

"Okay, how about with your husband someday..."

"Well, that would be alright. I mean, he could see you. And if a policeman came you could just tell him that it's your husband so it's okay."

Oh.


2 comments: